Your support of our programs will go a long way to protecting the world's natural areas and biodiversity.. Our flexible formula while being cost effective doubles your donation. Your contribution both empowers people to help themselves and to protect their environment and the world's biodiversity. People are the Solution.
If you share our belief in the need to conserve the world's resources at the community level, please consider making a contribution to Community Conservation today.
Community Conservation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Wisconsin. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Contributions can be made one of two ways:
1) By mail, Please send contributions to:
Community Conservation Inc.
50542 One Quiet Lane
Gays Mills, WI 54631
2) Through Paypal. Paypal is a secure method of donating with a credit card online. Setting up a Paypal account is optional but not necessary.
To donate to Community Conservation through Paypal, click on the button below:
Since 1989, Community Conservation has:
* Protected over 1.2 million acres
* Catalyzed over 20 community conservation projects
* Influenced the creation of 7 parks
* Helped form 16 local community conservation groups
* Catalyzed regional change in Belize and southwest Wisconsin
* Brought attention to conservation issues throughout Belize, which is culminating in the development of a community co-managed park system
All contributions are tax deductible and represent the best return on an investment in conservation. Because we work at the community level and involve many volunteers, we are able to do more for less. If you are able to make a gift, please do so today or consider us in your planned giving for the future.
Community Conservation, located in Southwest Wisconsin, has opportunities for volunteers in our office. Volunteers assist us with event planning, staffing of the Museum of the Kickapoo, fundraising, and general office duties. Please contact us to talk about how you can assist Community Conservation's efforts. Please email us with your contact information if you are interested in helping: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulfill Our Wish List
As a non profit organization, we often rely on the support of donors that can provide a variety of goods and services.
Our wish list:
books on natural history