Catalyze Change. Empower Local People. Save Species.
If you believe that we need to conserve the world’s resources by working with people at the community level, please consider supporting Community Conservation today.
Your contribution empowers people to help themselves – by protecting their local environments and resources, they also protect the biodiversity that we all value.
Other ways to help
Donate via mail:
Community Conservation Inc.
120 Sunset Ridge Avenue, Suite 114
Gays Mills, WI 54631
Do you have a special skill or talent you would like to share with us? Let us know and we will work to match it to our varied needs. Compensation is possible depending on your level of experience. Work will be remote. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Researching funding opportunities, like foundations
- Writing grants
- Social media help (e.g. grow Twitter and Instagram account)
- Help create network of partners
- Help with online (and in-person) training materials
- Events planning
- Writing communications materials
Stock Gifts and Bequests:
You can make a big impact by supporting people-based conservation with a donation through your estate. Learn more about donating stock and/or including Community Conservation in your will or trust.
Donate directly through Paypal:
Paypal is a secure method of donating with a credit card online (setting up a Paypal account is optional).
Thank you for helping local communities protect biodiversity!
Our focus on working directly with communities keeps us flexible and cost effective, which increases the positive impact of your donation.
Since 1989, Community Conservation has:
- Protected over 1.2 million acres
- Catalyzed over 20 community conservation projects
- Influenced the creation of 7 parks
- Helped form 16 local community conservation groups
Your support will help the communities we work alongside to accomplish even more. Thank you.